By J Brigel
This publication is a duplicate, made out of electronic photographs of the unique. It was once scanned on the college of Toronto Libraries and should include defects, lacking pages or blemishes end result of the unique resource content material. The UT libraries have labored with a number of electronic companions to supply the very best buyer adventure and desire you benefit from the effects.
Read or Download A grammar of the Tulu language PDF
Similar customs & traditions books
World-renowned anthropologist and ethnopharmacologist Christian Ratsch offers the most recent clinical updates to this vintage paintings on psychoactive plant life through eminent researchers. • a number of new and infrequent colour images supplement the thoroughly revised and up to date textual content. • Explores the makes use of of hallucinogenic crops in shamanic rituals through the global.
This scarce antiquarian publication is a facsimile reprint of the unique. because of its age, it will possibly include imperfections resembling marks, notations, marginalia and wrong pages. simply because we think this paintings is culturally very important, we've made it to be had as a part of our dedication for safeguarding, conserving, and selling the world's literature in reasonable, top of the range, sleek variations which are real to the unique paintings.
This quantity offers a chain of cultural reactions to profitable army public proclamations through quite a few peoples of the traditional Mediterranean global, illustrating issues of similarity and variety, and demonstrating the advanced and multifaceted nature of this trans-cultural perform.
First released in 1987, confident consuming is a sequence of unique case reports geared up into 3 sections according to 3 significant features of ingesting. the 3 positive services are: that ingesting has a true social function in way of life; that consuming can be utilized to build an amazing international; and that ingesting is an important financial job.
- A Travel Guide To Basque America, 2Nd Edition: Familes, Feasts, And Festivals
- Drinking cultures : alcohol and identity
- Englishness Identified ' Manners and Character 1650-1850 '
- CultureShock! Ecuador
- Jewish Passages: Cycles of Jewish Life
Additional info for A grammar of the Tulu language
OS^os crs^ dane, what? dadavu, what? Indefinite Pronouns. man; ^Br worti, one woman; yerla, c&eosorieja yerandala, tootS wonji, any one. OF ADJECTIVE PRONOUNS. 66. Adjective Pronouns are either Demonstrative, In- terrogative or Indefinite. 67. PROXIMATE. A. Demonstrative. 35 3. ADVERBIAL PRONOUNS. 70. Adverbial Pronouns are either Demonstrative, terrogative or Indefinite. 71. PLACE. A. Demonstrative. In- 36 73. Indefinite. C. PLACE. MODE. TIME. wherever. wolandala always. yencala yepala > a whenever.
1. 77. wonji, 08 wori, one one (man); 2wBr worti, one (woman); aooz3 (thing). irverii, * SUBSTANTIVE NUMERALS. yelveru, seven (persons). two (persons). muverg, three (persons). )CS yenma mande, eight persons. o^Oo^ wormba mande, nine persons, nalveru, four pattu mande, ten eiveru, five &c. &c. ajveru, six Remark: From seven upwards GW mande, people" is added to the number. ADJECTIVE NUMERALS. 2. 78. , Cardinal Numbers. L 18 padunenma padunormba 17 n 2. Gen. 3. 4. 5. Locat. 6. JWa. 7. Comm. 8. Focaf. Crude form: =5^=$ kudike, a fox. (with a peculiar plural form "
A grammar of the Tulu language by J Brigel
2. Gen. 3. 4. 5. Locat. 6. JWa. 7. Comm. 8. Focaf. Crude form: =5^=$ kudike, a fox. (with a peculiar plural form "